Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Next week can't come fast enough...

I can't fucking wait for these goddamn kids to go back to school... I had Marissa, Jason, and Timothy all fucking day and I am beat to hell! They literally just left about a half hour ago after arriving here at 9:00 AM. It is too fucking hot outside and I'm in too much pain to deal with children for that long and I really wanted to just run away and hide today.

Thankfully I only have Timothy tomorrow, but we have to go shopping for his back to school clothes and supplies, so that should be an absolute ball. The amount of people that are going to be in the stores is going to be fucking insane. But it will all be worth it come the 4th of September! My baby boy is going to be a 3rd grader!

Not much else going on in my world today, I just want to relax for the rest of the evening... I hope you're all having a lovely day, a nice evening and a wonderful start to your Thursday, all of you! ^^v

+Rei Bathory+

2 comments:

Adrasteia said...

I do NOT envy you the back to school madhouse... I will be sending non-homicidal thoughts your way. XD Really, I'm very happy the kids are going back to school and you'll get a break. You are amazing for handling this so well. I don't think I could've. Children send me straight to the shrieking stage... I think they can smell fear. lol

+Rei Bathory+ said...

lol They feed off of any sort of weakness you show them, darling! Well, the older ones do. Jason is still too little to manipulate me, but the other two have mastered it. Hell spawn, I tell you. Hell. Spawn! XD Have a lovely evening, darling! <3 <3 <3 * *Hugs* ^^v

+Rei Bathory+